Sunday, October 12, 2008

This is for my sister Sayda. I was looking at your pictures with all that snow. I spoke to Bri and she said it was in the 30's. I'd love to be there with you guys. Well, as you can see we were at 90 today. James and Tom were seeing the Cowboys and Tom asked me to go get some Snow Cones. We are not getting any snow but we got some snowcones Ha Ha. And last a picture of our house with no snow on it. Yours looks much better with all that snow.....Love you guys......Miss you so much!




5 comments:

SAYDA said...

90 degrees, snow cones! OMG! I am so jealous you little stinker!
I love you and miss you.

Yvonne said...

Hey Nieghbor

You've been tagged!

Go to my blog for instructions

gizcallyomom said...

You are such a little stinker Lee and we wonder where Miss Jackie gets it from?! Miss you guys SO much! Give Jackie a big kiss for me!

SAYDA said...

I miss you sister so much! Where are the pictures and new postings?
Sayda

SAYDA said...

Sister... where are you?

Sayda