Sunday, May 24, 2009

James had to go to San Antonio, Tx. with his class. He was in the bus and the other 4th grade classes. James, Jackie and I were in our car. They went to the Alamo and San Jacinto Mission. We stayed at a real nice Hotel and spent the next day in the River Walk (2-20-09).















7 comments:

SAYDA said...

Yay Lee!!! You're back!!!! I remember that field trip with Sissy. It was like only yesterday. WoW!

gizcallyomom said...

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read your post and saw your pictures Lee. Gosh it does feel like only yesterday. What a fun trip and how lucky that the three of you were able to go too!

Yvonne said...

Hey Neighbor!

I like your little comment, because I have a crazy life myself! But it's mine and I would trade it for anything!

Yvonne said...

You're invited to Photo Friday

SAYDA said...

Waiting for another post. Don't take too long Sis. OK?????

Love you tons dear sister.

SAYDA said...

Our new address is:

www.saydasjournal.blogspot.com

Since I use first names on our blog, I didn't want our names connected to our last name.

Aubrey said...

Looks like fun!