I'm so glad you are blogging again! We love to see pictures of you all. We love you and hope to see you for Thanksgiving! Love, Erica, Ryan, Sam, Andy, and Nancy
Oh gosh looking at the kids made me sad. They are so beautiful and have grown up so much since I have seen you guys. I must see you guys soon. I think of you guys all the time. LOVE YOU! I wish I could have been there at Red Lobster with Frankie and the Wedding looked beautiful! I love weddings!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are blogging again! We love to see pictures of you all. We love you and hope to see you for Thanksgiving!
Love,
Erica, Ryan, Sam, Andy, and Nancy
Oh gosh looking at the kids made me sad. They are so beautiful and have grown up so much since I have seen you guys. I must see you guys soon. I think of you guys all the time. LOVE YOU!
I wish I could have been there at Red Lobster with Frankie and the Wedding looked beautiful! I love weddings!
Post a Comment