Monday, August 11, 2008

I found this picture of Micky, doesnt she look so special, it looks like if someone got angry with her. I took a picture of James and the kids on Sunday while James was mowing the lawn. We have a big yard to mow but it does not compare to yours (sayda).


5 comments:

SAYDA said...

That is such a cute picture of Mickey. She is a beauty! I love it when you post pictures Sis. I miss you so much. Fun pictures of the yard and the family.
Sayda

gizcallyomom said...

She looks like a little doll. Ah, I loved seeing these pictures of James and the kids. I miss you guys so much!

The Jones' said...

I can't believe it! They already look like they're getting bigger... We miss you so much. We love you!

p.s. That slide looks fun!

Aubrey said...

I am waiting for a new posting from my little sis.
Sayda

Richie said...

Little Richie just saw the pictures of Jackie and James and went nuts! He wants to see them again bad!