Hi Sis, (this is for my sister Sayda) sorry, I could not help it.... I had to take a picture of the food we were eating. Vilma took us out to lunch today. When we decided to go to La Mexicana I had to bring the camera with me. I had some fajita tacos, Vilma and James had some Chalupas. And like always they give you nachos and salsa......And that wonderful Tea. Sorry sis.......We will go when you come in December.















2 comments:
Tell Vilma she still looks like Kathryn from CSI. I'll have to get her autograph. You know Sis, I know the valley has the best mexican food in the world, but you don't have to remind me when I'm so far away. You are such a little stinker....but I still love you.
Sayda
You are so mean Lee, MMmmmmmmm SO so so so yummy! I LOVE the food in the Valley!
Post a Comment