Thanks sis for posting pictures! I loved them all! Dick said to tell James that he better enjoy his "guitar hero" cause Dallas is going down. I love those pictures of you and dad. Oh, I miss you so much. Wish we were neighbors. Baby James looks so handsome with his glasses. Are the glasses new? Tell Miss Jackie she is so beautiful! The picture with the guys and their Dallas jerseys is priceless! Sayda
3 comments:
Thanks sis for posting pictures! I loved them all! Dick said to tell James that he better enjoy his "guitar hero" cause Dallas is going down. I love those pictures of you and dad. Oh, I miss you so much. Wish we were neighbors. Baby James looks so handsome with his glasses. Are the glasses new? Tell Miss Jackie she is so beautiful! The picture with the guys and their Dallas jerseys is priceless!
Sayda
That was my mom leaving you a comment not me. I miss you all. Tell Jackie and James hi.
Aubrey
You have some great pictures.
Dallas is going to Superbowl!
Post a Comment