Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures taken today

Chiquis was due on Monday that would be 60 days. But I noticed she was spt'g so I gave her a bath and I have the heating pad on top of her. I think it's time. She doesn't look so hot. I am worried because the spt'g was a green color very green. I called her vet and he said that color comes out if she is having a hard time having the babies. I hope and pray she will be ok. She is a very special dog.


4 comments:

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

Poor thing! How many did she have? How fun to have such cute puppies!

We love you,
Erica

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for her. I hope everything goes well for her.

Love,

Nyla

SAYDA said...

What a sad picture of Chiquis. How is she now? I love your hair and Jackie's. You two are so beautiful. I love you sister.
Sayda

gizcallyomom said...

I had a lot to catch up!!! I loved all the picutres. Your poor baby! Is she doing okay now?! I sure love and miss you guys.
sis