Friday, July 11, 2008

Dick's garden

I can't believe the difference in Dick's garden. First picture is from June 14th and the two bottom pictures are from today, July 11th.


4 comments:

SAYDA said...

I'm here sister and I already miss you. I got used to having you here. I will miss you forever. Thank you for making the sacrafice of coming and staying with me after the wedding. I will keep you posted on the garden. You forgot the peppers for James.
Love, Sayda

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

What great pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. What a wonderful vacation. We wish you could have come to see us while here. Maybe next time!!

We love you,
Erica

Sandra said...

Thank you, thank you for everything..... We miss you so much. The kids and I really enjoyed being with your family. It was nice being with someone who cares. Jackie wants you to know that she really enjoyed playing with your kids. She does miss all of you. I hope you know how much I love you and your family.
Love you always. I will try my best to keep up with the post.

The Jones' said...

Lee, Lee, Lee,
I love you so much! You are such a remarkable lady! We miss you like crazy. It was such a treat having you here. I know my mom is going through withdrawels. I love you. I can't thank you enough for coming all the way to Idaho. That was incredible, and it meant so much to me. Travis fell in love with your whole family. I can't wait to see you guys in December.

Love,
Brianna