Monday, July 21, 2008

My birthday

Well I'm not going to say how old I am, but it was my birthday yesterday (July 20) no I'm not saying the year...... We started our day with going to church. After church we went to La Mexicana Restaurant and had fajitas. Yes they were so so good. Spent our day at home and later in the day James and the kids went swimming. James ended my birthday by having me pick up some Pizza for the kids and some Buffalo Wings for us. It was a nice surprise. I forgot our camera so there are no pictures to post. Sorry......

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sis! I love you so much. I miss you too.
I'm you glad you had a fun birthday.
Love, Sayda

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! As I told you when I talked to you, work is just keeping me busy, and so is the baby. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Love,

Nyla

gizcallyomom said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!