This is what the Hurricane did to a 35 year old China Berry tree down the street. After the Hurricane (Dolly) the neighborhood looked like a war zone. My husband James initally had Wednesday off, but this category 2 storm did more damage than predicted. He ended taking the rest of the week off so the city could recover from the storm. It was the first time during a hurrican we lost power for over 12 hours!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I had no idea it was this bad. I'm so glad everyone is okay and you guys weren't hurt. No wonder Al said the government had decided to evacuate all sexy people to higher ground and text me to say goodbye and hoped everyone would swim. ;-)
Seriously though thank goodness you all are okay. 12 hours?!!! Did the food in the freezer and fridge survive?
Oh wow! That is a big tree! I didn't know there was that much damage either. I thought most the damage was in Padre Island. I miss leaving in the valley during hurricane scares. As long as there was just excitement and no damage in our Rio Grande Valley.
Hey
My husband removed this tree!
Post a Comment