Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Saturday....06/14/08 (We arrive in SLC, Utah)

We arrived in SLC at 5:00pm. Sayda picked us up at the airport. We rushed to Logan, Utah to catch the play that Richie, Dick and Dick's father were in. The name of the play was "The Dresser." Richie played the dresser to an old actor named Sir who was played by Richie's grandpa. Dick had a small part in the play too. It was fun seeing 3 generations of the Call's in the same play. Sissy and Radik were there too. We all sat by eachother. Dick is also directing a musical this summer called "Chaps" here in Logan. Richie will be in this play. I'll get to see him sing and dance. We will see it on July 4th. After the play we stopped at Dick's father's house and my family and I met Chrislynn. (Richie's wife). She is so pretty and is very nice. We said goodbye and had a very late dinner. Then, we headed out to Burley, Idaho. We got to Dick and Sayda's house at 3:00 am.

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

Hello Hello fellow blogger...
I love you so much! It's been so nice having you here with us. I love seeing you when I walk into the house!

Love you,
Bree

gizcallyomom said...

It felt like a dream when your beautiful self and the fam walked into the theatre. I LOVE YOU!!