Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our 4th of July weekend in Logan, Utah

July 5 - July 8, 2008.... We went camping in the Logan Canyon. I don't think my kids and I have ever gotten so dirty, but at the same time I don't think the kids have ever had so much fun. It's strange how you can pay thousands and thousands of money to take them here or there for entertainment. Yet they don't have as much fun as they do when you just simply let them enjoy nature, let them get dirty and just have plain, old fun. I know they will be talking about this vacation in years to come. I personally will never forget the freezing nights in July.
























July 3, 2008.... We hung out at the hotel all day on Thursday and Friday. The kids would wake up. Eat the hot breakfast bar. Get ready for swimming. Eat lunch, go swimming. Then on Thursday night, we went to see the fireworks at the USU football stadium. There was alot of entertainment for about 2 hours before the fireworks. I have never seen a firework display like this one. They must spend millions and millions of money to have a show like this.






June 30, 2008.... Kids playing outside and running through the sprinkler. Later on that day we went to Rupert Square in Rupert, Idaho.


James running away from Jackie. (Dick and Sayda's back yard.)
When we got there, a lawyer said we could sit in front of his law firm in some comfortable chairs. We had the best view. He kept offering me some beer. He also kept telling the kids to get candy and pop from his office. (Very friendly guy) Sayda thinks he was hitting on me. She said, "Sis, I didn't know you still had it in you. Do you always get hit by older men?" I said, "I guess."

Kids waiting for the fireworks to start.
The newlyweds.
Yummy! Snowcones!!!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

I love he pictures. Seems like you all had a fun 4th of July. It was raining here all day long on the 4th and it also rained until Wednesday.

Love,

Nyla

Michelle said...

I love it!!!!!!!!! You and mom are Trouble when you get together! I'm trying not to get yellows with all this fun you guys are having with out me. I loved these pics. Awe, I need to be snuggled up in that tent with you guys!
Sis
(on my roommate Michelle's account, since my comp. is broken)